what is mean of nationalism
Asked by drabhinavarun15 | 14th Aug, 2020, 06:24: PM
Nationalism refers to the feeling of oneness and common consciousness that emerges when people living in a common territory share the same historical, political and cultural backgrounds. People may be speaking different languages (as in case of India) but the love for their nation keeps them together.
Answered by Akansha | 16th Aug, 2020, 05:43: PM
- Simon commission (short note)
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- why did political leaders differ sharply over the question of separate electorates
- what. was lucknow pact
- what angered muslims in India because of ottomon emperor?
- jallanbalabagh happen
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number