what is mean of nationalism
Asked by drabhinavarun15 | 14th Aug, 2020, 06:24: PM
Nationalism refers to the feeling of oneness and common consciousness that emerges when people living in a common territory share the same historical, political and cultural backgrounds. People may be speaking different languages (as in case of India) but the love for their nation keeps them together.
Answered by Akansha | 16th Aug, 2020, 05:43: PM
- Swaraj meant different things to different people, explain ?
- describe the meaning of swaraj for the plantation workers of andhra pradesh
- The most stirring of all was a demand to abolish the salt tax. Which of the following statement justify the statement? a. It was very cheap. b. It was consumed both by the rich and the poor and was an essential food item. c. It was produced by poor d. It was over produced by the British
- full event of civil disobedience movement
- Simon commission (short note)
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number