What is indegestion
Asked by mohammedashhad778 | 30th Oct, 2021, 06:07: PM
Indigestion also called dyspepsia, it is defined as a persistent or recurrent pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen. It can be caused due to eating too much, drinking too much, food intolerance or taking pills on an empty stomach.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Nov, 2021, 12:49: PM
- why the digestive glands are present in stomach
- what is salivary glands
- which is the most smaller part of our body
- what is rectum?
- The chemical used for colour change in starch test is _______________
- why we have different types of teeth.
- What is the process of absorption?
- wisdom teeth consists of
- what is compressed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number