What is globalization?
Asked by kamatshantanu | 10th Jun, 2019, 06:50: PM
Globalisation means the integration of the economy of the country with the world economy. It aims to encourage foreign trade, private and institutional foreign investment. It creates various policies which try to turn the world into one.
Answered by | 10th Jun, 2019, 06:53: PM
- distinguish between primary sector and secondary sector by stating four points of distinction
- per capita income hides
- what do you mean by Human Develop
- what is mean by globalization
- will "let's work these out" questions come in board exam
- what are the drawbacks of money
- what are the principles of development?
- imp.question of 2020-2021
- difference Between renewable and non renewable resources
- what is development
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number