what is compressed
Asked by purvalahoti73 | 5th Sep, 2020, 06:42: PM
Compressed means flattened by applying pressure.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Sep, 2020, 12:14: PM
- What is indegestion
- why the digestive glands are present in stomach
- what is salivary glands
- which is the most smaller part of our body
- what is rectum?
- The chemical used for colour change in starch test is _______________
- why we have different types of teeth.
- What is the process of absorption?
- wisdom teeth consists of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number