what is atom
Asked by lokanadhampanila | 5th Aug, 2020, 02:29: PM
Atom is the smallest unit of independent exsistence of any element.
Answered by Ramandeep | 5th Aug, 2020, 06:26: PM
- what is symbol
- A molecular formula represents an element
- formula and valence of aluminate
- dash +H2O>CO+DASH
- what is the valency of NH4 in (NH4)3PO4
- Mark the following statements whether true or false : 1.All elements have a unique valency. 2.Phosphate is a divalent ion. 3.Chemical equations are balanced to satisfy the law of conservation of mass.
- what qualitative and quantitative information is conveyed by a symbol
- What information does a symbol convey??
- How to find valency of compounds like 2 for SO4, 1 for NO3 and so on. Explain with the help of more examples. (Please explain using the simplest way at basic level but it should be correct) Thank You.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number