What is an earthquake
Asked by shagun0513 | 3rd Jan, 2019, 10:38: PM
Earthquakes can be defined as tremors or vibrations caused on the surface of the Earth due to internal forces.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Jan, 2019, 09:56: AM
- What is an earthquake ? How is the magnitude of an earthquake expressed ?
- In what ways is lightning useful?in brifly
- What is the main cause of earthquake?
- what is the electric discharge
- By which device the power of an earthquake is expressed?
- Draw an internal structure of earth.
- What are seismic waves? Name the instrument which records these waves.
- List two places in India which are most threatened by an earthquake.
- What is the function of a lightning conductor running through a tall building? What would happen if it is not installed in the building?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number