what is accidulated water ?
Asked by niharikabajpai750 | 25th Feb, 2021, 08:45: AM
Acidulated water is water where some sort of acid is added—often lemon juice, lime juice, or vinegar—to prevent cut or skinned fruits or vegetables from browning so as to maintain their appearance.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Feb, 2021, 11:41: AM
- define the term matter.what is it composed of ?
- why is cooling produced on evaporation of a liquid?
- what is matter?
- What is boiling ? explain it on the basis of molecular motion.
- what is kinetic energy
- In the term of kinetic theory explain the process of melting a solid
- In terms of kinetic theory . Explain the process of melting a solid.
- Can a substance be at the same temperature in two different states of matter. Give Examples
- Give odd one out giving reasons : Element, Atom, Molecule, Sublimation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number