What happens to the size of the moon after the new moon day?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Jan, 2014, 12:32: PM
The size of the illuminated part of the moon visible from the earth increases each day after the new moon day.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2014, 02:32: PM
- what is new moon
- Name the brightest object in the night sky.
- Mention any three celestial objects in the sky.
- (a) Diagrammatically represent the various phases of the moon seen from earth. (b) Give two uses of artificial satellites.
- What is 'full moon day'?
- Why does the moon change its shape everyday?
- Why no life exists on moon?
- Briefly describe the surface of the moon.
- Name the first astronaut who landed on moon and when did he land on it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number