what happen when we put raisins in pure water
Asked by harshmore0528 | 16th Sep, 2021, 04:06: PM
Please click on Raisins in Water - Osmosis to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Sep, 2021, 04:20: PM
- Movement of molecules across semi-permeable membrane against concentration gradient
- what is wilting?
- when we will plant in a pot in that soil should be rough or hard
- what is translocation ?
- What is transportation
- who is provide energy to plant
- phloem defination
- Which tissue is involved in transportation of water in plants
- difference between diffusion and osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number