what do you mean by unorganised sector
Asked by ramjikesharwani11 | 15th Jun, 2020, 10:46: AM
Unorganised sector is a sector which is generally not governed by the rules and regulations that are laid down by the Government regarding the condition of employment.
Jobs in the unorganised sector are very low paid. No paid leaves, provident fund, holidays and medical benefits are given to the employees. Job security is absent as in the case of no work, the employee may be asked to leave at any time. It is the employer who decides the rules and regulations of work.
Answered by Christina | 15th Jun, 2020, 11:45: AM
- Write five points on the each Topic. "Working conditions of Women in the Unorganised and Organised Sector of the Economy".
- gives any five key fearures regarding the rising the economic condition of tertiary activity
- what is unorganised sector
- labour is the only factor of problem
- workers in unorganised sectors need protection in wages safety and health explain with examples
- what is the employed
- Students in a school are often classified into primary and secondary or junior and senior. What are the criterion that is used. Do u think this is a useful classification? Discuss
- what is under employed
- what is economy
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number