what do you mean by term area
Asked by pb72569 | 22nd May, 2021, 11:22: AM
The amount of space which is occupied by the two dimensional (flat) surface is called area.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 24th May, 2021, 11:40: AM
- Name two device which are used to measure the volume of an object draw their neat diagram
- 1 m3 = 100 liter
- derive the relation between m ³ and cm³
- volume of square?
- Define the term volume of an object
- What is the SI unit of volume
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number