What do you mean by participatory democracy ?
Asked by kanhasharma2020krl | 2nd Jul, 2020, 07:54: PM
Participatory democracy or participative democracy emphasizes the broad participation of constituents in the direction and operation of political systems. The individual participation by citizens in political decisions and policies that affect their lives, especially directly rather than through elected representatives.
Answered by Akansha | 3rd Jul, 2020, 10:26: AM
- media and the latest technologies adopted pertaining to sports, elections, discoveries,wars vas inventions war inventions
- in a democracy political expression of social divisions is very normal and can be healthy explain
- What do you mean by pluralist democracy ?
- What do you mean by ellite democracy?
- What are the basic principle of democracy? Discuss.
- define multi-party systyem
- Examples in a union list , concurrent list , state list .
- describes the importance of political parties in a democractic government
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number