What do you mean by ellite democracy?
Asked by kanhasharma2020krl | 1st Jul, 2020, 02:16: PM
Elite democracy is a model of democracy in which a small number of people, usually those who are wealthy or well-educated, influence political decisionmaking. Advocated by some of the Framers, like Alexander Hamilton, the elite democratic model argues that participation in politics should be limited to a small group of highly-informed individuals who can make the best decisions for all citizens.
Answered by Akansha | 1st Jul, 2020, 03:08: PM
- media and the latest technologies adopted pertaining to sports, elections, discoveries,wars vas inventions war inventions
- in a democracy political expression of social divisions is very normal and can be healthy explain
- What do you mean by pluralist democracy ?
- What do you mean by participatory democracy ?
- What are the basic principle of democracy? Discuss.
- define multi-party systyem
- Examples in a union list , concurrent list , state list .
- describes the importance of political parties in a democractic government
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number