what are the ways by which a chemical equation can be made more informative?
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 9th May, 2018, 07:05: PM
1. The chemical equation can be made more informative by mentioning the physical states of the
reactants and the products.
2. If a gas is liberated in the product, then it is represented by an upward directing
arrow (↑) and if the
product formed is in the form of a precipitate, it is represented by a downward directing arrow (↓).
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th May, 2018, 09:56: AM
- Balance the following equation
- How to balance an equation
- Name substance which made of mixture of hydrogen and ammonia?
- how to balance reaction
- Why do some solids have a high melting point while some solids melt at a low temperature?
- why should a chemical equation be always balanced? what information is conveyed by a balanced chemical equation?
- calculate the mass of magnesium oxide produced when 24g of magnes is burnt?
- what information do we get from a chemical equation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number