what are the principles of development?
Asked by gurjinder1234g | 26th May, 2020, 01:41: PM
- Development is linked with the desire to improve one's present condition.
- Different people have different developmental goals.
- What may be development for one may not be development for the other. It may be destructive for the other.
- Income is the most important component of development, but along with income, people also seek equal treatment, good health, security, literacy, etc.
- For development, people look at mixed goals
Answered by Christina | 26th May, 2020, 05:42: PM
- distinguish between primary sector and secondary sector by stating four points of distinction
- per capita income hides
- what do you mean by Human Develop
- what is mean by globalization
- will "let's work these out" questions come in board exam
- what are the drawbacks of money
- imp.question of 2020-2021
- difference Between renewable and non renewable resources
- what is development
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number