What are the numbers of element present ??
Asked by rudrapatel31.8soc | 13th Jul, 2021, 09:53: PM
At present, 118 electtrons are known to us. A continuous research is happening in the field of chemistry and this number may increase in future.
Answered by Ravi | 14th Jul, 2021, 11:12: AM
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
- What are elements
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number