What are the different impurities found in sewage water?
Asked by arpanajha9971 | 18th Jan, 2020, 06:36: PM
Impurities found in sewage water:
- Organic impurities: Animal dung, human feaces (urea), oil
- Inorganic impurities: Nitrates and phosphates
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Jan, 2020, 12:23: PM
- Define sewage
- What dangers result from improper storm water drainge system in a city?
- List the ways in wastewater present in sewage is generated and the kind of contaminants present in each?
- How can contamination of drinking water occur from sewage even in a covered drainage system?
- what problem can arise due to improper drainage?
- why is cholera outbreak common after floods?
- Name two organic impurities present in sewage.
- Open drain system for swaggers deposit is a health hazard explain with suitable example
- What happens when people do not have access to safe drinking water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number