What are seismic waves? Name the instrument which records these waves.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Nov, 2013, 10:50: AM
Tremors or vibrations caused by the earthquakes which travel in the form of waves within the earth or along the earth's surface, are called seismic waves. Seismograph is an instrument which records these waves.
Answered by | 25th Nov, 2013, 12:50: PM
- What is an earthquake ? How is the magnitude of an earthquake expressed ?
- In what ways is lightning useful?in brifly
- What is the main cause of earthquake?
- What is an earthquake
- what is the electric discharge
- By which device the power of an earthquake is expressed?
- Draw an internal structure of earth.
- List two places in India which are most threatened by an earthquake.
- What is the function of a lightning conductor running through a tall building? What would happen if it is not installed in the building?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number