What are periods
Asked by Agamagam296 | 9th Jun, 2019, 01:04: PM
Periods are horizontal rows in the periodic table which depicts elements. The Modern Periodic Table has 7 horizontal rows known as periods.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 9th Jun, 2019, 03:31: PM
- What are the numbers of element present ??
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
- What are elements
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number