What are elements
Asked by medhavigoyal2003 | 30th Jul, 2018, 06:47: PM
An element is a pure substance which cannot be converted into anything simpler than itself by any physical or chemical process.
Elements are made of only one kind of atoms.
Examples: C, H, O, Na, Ca, N
Answered by Varsha | 31st Jul, 2018, 11:30: AM
- What are the numbers of element present ??
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number