volume of square?
Asked by anuskaroyclass7.mier | 20th Jul, 2021, 07:30: PM
Volume is quantity enclosed by 3-D closed surface.
Square is 2-dimensional structure. It cannot have volume. You can calculate area and perimeter of square.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Jul, 2021, 10:23: AM
- Name two device which are used to measure the volume of an object draw their neat diagram
- 1 m3 = 100 liter
- derive the relation between m ³ and cm³
- what do you mean by term area
- Define the term volume of an object
- What is the SI unit of volume
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number