Various objects made of metal and non metal
Asked by arjugogoi99 | 1st May, 2019, 04:16: PM
1) Frying pan: It is made up of metal but the handle is made up of non-metal i.e. polymer.
2) non-stick frying tava: It is made up of metal but the upper coating is made up of non-metal which is a polymer.
Answered by Ramandeep | 2nd May, 2019, 10:28: AM
- What is substance
- True or false All metals exist in solid formet room temperature
- is graphite malleable , If yes , WHY?
- what are metals
- What are the similarities between modern cement and ancient cement
- what is metal
- Explain the reactions of metals and nonmetals with acids, air and water
- Write the uses of metals and nonmetals in our daily life
- What is the difference between modern cement and ancient cement
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number