The phenomenon which enables us to see movies in cinema hall
Asked by varsha.bzp | 8th Feb, 2020, 03:37: PM
It is known as persistence of vision.
Answered by | 9th Feb, 2020, 12:47: PM
- what is myopia?
- Select the optical aids among the following: Telescopic aids, Bifocal lenses, Tactual aids, Auditory aids, Contact lenses, Tinted lenses.
- Which is the most popular resource for visually challenged persons? Who developed it?
- Name some sources of Vitamin A.
- What are the characteristics of Braille system?
- Diagrammatically represent an example of the dot patterns used in Braille system.
- How the Braille systems help the visually challenged persons?
- How the visually challenged persons identify things?
- What are the causes of blindness?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number