The most stirring of all was a demand to abolish the salt tax. Which of the following statement justify the statement?
a. It was very cheap.
b. It was consumed both by the rich and the poor and was an essential food item.
c. It was produced by poor
d. It was over produced by the British
Asked by shivhakashish123 | 21st Dec, 2020, 11:23: AM
b. It was consumed both by the rich and the poor and was an essential food item
Answered by Social Science Expert | 21st Dec, 2020, 11:40: PM
- Swaraj meant different things to different people, explain ?
- describe the meaning of swaraj for the plantation workers of andhra pradesh
- full event of civil disobedience movement
- Simon commission (short note)
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- what is mean of nationalism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number