Teacher but I had study in a theory that nothing is a solid
Asked by nabhijitsinghbhati3048.7sdatl | 9th Jun, 2020, 03:44: PM
The reseacrh you are talking about is absolutely true in study of physics but it is contradictory for our case in chemistry.
If you look at the perspective from energy(according to mentioned theory), then solid is also condensed form of energy.
But in chemistry, we are not defining solids on the basis of energy.
We are defining solids, liquids and gases on the basis of their physical property.
so, context of both cases are completely different.
I hope you understood.
Answered by Ravi | 9th Jun, 2020, 09:21: PM
- What is matter
- Explain deposition more briefly
- why do we feel cold during winters
- Define.. Atoms
- Which property of water changes during its evaporation?
- what is whatman flitter papper
- Why intermolecular forces decrease on heating?
- what is intercerversion of matters
- define interconversion of states of matter can you explain me sir/mam.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number