Que:-How it can be proved that the basic structure of the Modern Periodic Table is based on the electronic configuration of atoms of different elements?
Asked by advssdrall | 26th Mar, 2021, 07:43: AM
Modern periodic table states that the physical and chemical properties of an element in the periodic table are the periodic function of the atomic number of the element. Electronic configuration of elements plays an important role in the placement of elements in modern periodic table. The valance shell electron of an element decides its position in a particluar group or period.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd Apr, 2021, 07:59: PM
- Modern period table
- 1. Electronic configuration of an element ‘x’ is 2.8.1 and for ‘Y’ 2.8.7 then mention the bond existing between 2 elements. a) Covalent bond b) Ionic bond c) Hydrogen bond d) Metallic bond 2. Identify the element in a 2nd period and 14th group with valency 4. a) Carbon –C b) Silicon – Si c) Boron – B d) Fluorine – F 3. Modern periodic law state that “the properties of elements are the periodic function of their ___________. a) Atomic number b) Atomic mass c) Valiancy d) Atomic radius. Name the group of hydrogen. 9. In a Modern periodic table how the ionization energy, metallic nature and atomic radius vary? 10. 6 C 12 , 20Ca40 , 21SC45 Write the Electronic configuration of given elements and mention the group period and block
- How tp learn the symbols element
- drawbacks of mendeleev and modern periodic table with example
- how does the atomic size vary as you go down a group?
- Just as the way we locate a point on graph as (x, y), can we locate an element as (group number, period)?
- Dear teachers give some questions. From the chapter periodic classification of element .. that will come on board
- what are noble gases
- please explain diagonal relationship
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number