Please help me answer the questions from the image file attached.
Asked by itsme.mythr | 23rd Jul, 2020, 09:57: AM
NPK stands for nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) fertilisers.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Jul, 2020, 12:08: PM
- write a paragraph in your own Words on each of the following sowing
- compare the manual method and the seed drill method of sowing seeds
- What are good quality seeds?you are given a sample of wheat seeds.how will you select good , healthy seeds for sowing
- How can we prepare a soil?
- How pesticides are harmful
- what is the difference between a plough and a hoe
- preparation of soil
- why cotton is grown in black soil ?
- explain how to prepare soil for crops production
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number