Asked by singh25harshit | 16th Aug, 2020, 10:18: PM
Nationalism is an idea and movement that promotes the interests of a particular nation (as in a group of people) especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty (self-governance) over its homeland. It also encourages pride in national achievements, and is closely linked to patriotism.
Answered by Akansha | 17th Aug, 2020, 12:58: PM
- Swaraj meant different things to different people, explain ?
- describe the meaning of swaraj for the plantation workers of andhra pradesh
- The most stirring of all was a demand to abolish the salt tax. Which of the following statement justify the statement? a. It was very cheap. b. It was consumed both by the rich and the poor and was an essential food item. c. It was produced by poor d. It was over produced by the British
- full event of civil disobedience movement
- Simon commission (short note)
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- what is mean of nationalism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number