Name substance which made of mixture of hydrogen and ammonia?
Asked by Ekta | 23rd Oct, 2018, 09:32: PM
Ammonia and hydrogen both are neutral gases, they will not react with each other.
Answered by Varsha | 24th Oct, 2018, 11:09: AM
- Balance the following equation
- How to balance an equation
- how to balance reaction
- Why do some solids have a high melting point while some solids melt at a low temperature?
- what are the ways by which a chemical equation can be made more informative?
- why should a chemical equation be always balanced? what information is conveyed by a balanced chemical equation?
- calculate the mass of magnesium oxide produced when 24g of magnes is burnt?
- what information do we get from a chemical equation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number