most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
Asked by arajeevshashank | 11th Aug, 2018, 03:32: PM
The most abundant element in the earth's crust is oxygen with 46.6 %.
Answered by Ramandeep | 11th Aug, 2018, 07:08: PM
- What are the advantages which make L.P.G. a good fuel
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
- mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
- CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- How is natural gas formed?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number