lithium sodium and potassium elements for put in one group on the basis of their similar properties what were their similar properties
Asked by santoshyadav34238 | 15th Sep, 2021, 08:19: PM
Please check the solution of Q6, here.
Answered by | 16th Sep, 2021, 12:41: PM
- what is the need for classification of elements?
- C is in Group 4. So, the hydride will be _____.
- What is the f block known as ?
- what are alkaline earth metal
- How many period and groups are there in modern periodic table
- send me vallencies of all elements
- Moving down in the second group number of valence electrons.........
- electric bulbs are filled with inert gases and sealed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number