in what ways the British rule determined to the interest of almost all sections of the indian society
Asked by dineshchoudhary7464 | 8th Jun, 2020, 01:20: PM
British rule was detrimental and not determined that harmed the interest in indian society. The economic wealth was drained and social interest and religious interest was harmed
Answered by | 14th Jun, 2020, 01:59: PM
- write a short note on satyagraho ?
- why was khilafat movement started by 3 points ?
- what is mean of nationalism
- why did political leaders differ sharply over the question of separate electorates
- what. was lucknow pact
- what angered muslims in India because of ottomon emperor?
- jallanbalabagh happen
- what was the Rowlatt act? How did it affect the National Movement?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number