How to solve by using the laws of surds?
Asked by avishkargosavi89.9spicertl | 19th May, 2020, 07:07: PM
This problem is based on rationalising the denominator and using Surds.
Check the working below
Answered by | 22nd May, 2020, 12:19: AM
- can u answer the question
- Is √180 a surd or not?
- rational and irational number between root 3 and root 5
- Rationalise the denominator of the expression
- Can you explain surds again in more convenient way ?
- write lowest rationalising factor of 15-3√2
- Evaluate, correct to one place of decimal, the expression 5/(root 20-root 10), if root 5=2.2 and root 10=3.2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number