How to balance an equation
Asked by kenishanandrajog | 23rd Sep, 2019, 04:22: PM
Please refer to the following link for answere:
Answered by Varsha | 23rd Sep, 2019, 05:33: PM
- Balance the following equation
- Name substance which made of mixture of hydrogen and ammonia?
- how to balance reaction
- Why do some solids have a high melting point while some solids melt at a low temperature?
- what are the ways by which a chemical equation can be made more informative?
- why should a chemical equation be always balanced? what information is conveyed by a balanced chemical equation?
- calculate the mass of magnesium oxide produced when 24g of magnes is burnt?
- what information do we get from a chemical equation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number