How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
Asked by Sahitiloveart | 9th Sep, 2018, 08:23: PM
Sodium chloride is made up of two elements sodium(Na) and chlorine(Cl).
Sodium is a very reactive metal and chlorine is a poisonous gas.
NaCl has no such properties of his parent atoms, it's a common salt used in food to add taste.
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th Sep, 2018, 11:16: AM
- What are the numbers of element present ??
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
- What are periods
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
- What are elements
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number