How does amount of CO2 rise in atmosphere and become excessive?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 11:23: AM
Amount of CO2 rises in atmosphere and become excessive due to following human activities:
(i)Burning of fuels like coal, petrol or diesel etc.
(ii)Deforestation which leads to an increase in amount of CO2 in the air because the number of tress which consume CO2 is reduced.
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 01:23: PM
- what is greenhouse effect in detail
- What is green house effect? How is it caused?
- (a) Name any two green house gases.(b) What causes global warming?
- How does rising content of CO2 responsible for increasing temperature of earth?
- How does deforestation lead to an increase in amount of CO2 in air?
- How is global warming caused?
- What measures can be taken to prevent global warming? Write any two.
- (i) What happens when amount of CO2 rise in atmosphere and become excessive? (ii) Which gas is mainly responsible for the green house effect?
- (i) Name the phenomenon which is caused due to increase in the temperature of the Earth. (ii) Write any two harmful effects of it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number