Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomial :
Asked by ashleshathakur124 | 15th Oct, 2019, 07:42: PM
6x² - 3 - 7x = 0
6x2 - 7x - 3 = 0
6x2 - 9x + 2x - 3 = 0
3x(2x - 3) + (2x - 3) = 0
(2x - 3)(3x + 1) = 0
2x - 3 = 0 or 3x + 1 = 0
x = 3/2 or x = -1/3
Answered by Sneha shidid | 16th Oct, 2019, 09:36: AM
- if the sum of the zeroes of the equation 1/x+a + 1/x+b = 1/c is 0 then the product of zeroes of the equation is?
- How to find the zeros of x2-2x-8
- if and -12 are the sum and product find the quadratic polynomial and also find the zeroes
- Find a cubic polynomial with the sum, sum of the product of its zeroes taken two at a time and product of its zeroes as 4, -9, -17 respectively.
- Explain, what you understand by a function of the form P (x) = a0 + a1x + a2 x2 + a3 x3 +………….an xn
- Which of the following functions are not polynomials. Give reason for your answer. (i) (ii) x2 + x + 3 (iii) (iv)
- (i) Why is f(x) = ax + b called a linear polynomial? (ii) Name the point at which the graph represented by y = ax+ b crosses the x-axis.
- What is the geometrical meaning of the zeros of a polynomial?
- Find the number of zeros in the following graphs.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number