Find a cubic polynomial with the sum, sum of the product of its zeroes taken two at a time and product of its zeroes as 4, -9, -17 respectively.
Asked by miniprasad | 2nd Jun, 2018, 08:00: PM
Cubic polynomial can be written as
x3 - (sum of the zeroes)x2 + (sum of the zeroes taken two at a time)x - Product of the zeroes.
x3 - 4x2 - 9x + 17
Answered by Sneha shidid | 4th Jun, 2018, 10:48: AM
- What is polynomials
- what's polynomial zeros
- what is a polynomial of degree 0
- Match the following
- if the sum of the zeroes of the equation 1/x+a + 1/x+b = 1/c is 0 then the product of zeroes of the equation is?
- How to find the zeros of x2-2x-8
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomial : 1)4s² -4s+1 2)6x²-3-7x 3)4u²+8u 4)3x²-x-4
- if and -12 are the sum and product find the quadratic polynomial and also find the zeroes
- Explain, what you understand by a function of the form P (x) = a0 + a1x + a2 x2 + a3 x3 +………….an xn
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number