express 25/ 6 in decimal form
Asked by ps8938783 | 4th Apr, 2020, 09:31: PM
Answered by Arun | 6th Apr, 2020, 10:02: AM
- what is difference between rational numbers and decimals
- Find 5 rational numbers between 2and3
- Convert it into rational number I)0.9999999......... ii)6.23232323............ Iii)4.175175.........
- Mention two rational numbers each of whose: (a) Numerator is a positive integer and denominator is a negative integer. (b) Numerator is a negative integer and denominator is a positive integer.
- Identify if: (i) 0 is a rational number? (ii) -3 is a rational number?
- Tell whether, (a) 2.44948... is a rational number or not? (b) 0.08 is a rational number or not?
- Which of the following are negative rational numbers:
- Write 2 rational numbers equivalent to: (i) (ii)
- How can you say that a rational number is in standard form? Illustrate with example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number