Explain the uses of plastic in 5 different areas/fields
Asked by hmhomkar | 16th Jun, 2018, 10:55: PM
Plastics are used in agriculture, construction of buildings, plumbing, medical sector (hospitals and instruments), food industry (protection of food items). They are used to pack liquids such as milk; polythne pipes are used to transport liquids such as oil water.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Jun, 2018, 12:07: PM
- Define waterbpollution
- What are the main sources of water pollution?
- What do you mean by untreated sewage?
- What is an industrial effluent and what does it contain?
- What is an oil spill? Why is it considered a water pollutant?
- What is eutrophication?
- Name the organisms due to which the ponds often look green in colour? What is the source for growth of such organisms?
- What are water pollutants?
- What do the bacteria present in the faeces of mammals indicate?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number