explain retardation in detail
Asked by rajanupppl | 5th Jul, 2021, 09:26: PM
Retardation is negative acceleration .
When speed is keep on decreasing , then the motion is called retarded motion.
Retardation rate of change of speed with respect to time , when speed is keep on decreasing.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 5th Jul, 2021, 09:44: PM
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed is constant but direction changes
- examples for speed changes direction remains constant
- what is acceleration
- a car is travel
- What are the physical quantity of motion under scalar and vector quantity with their MKS and CGS units
- briefly explain about constant acceleration
- Can the average velocity of a particle be zero when its average speed is not zero?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number