Differentiate between pure and impure subtance
Asked by adityarajput9143.8sdatl | 2nd May, 2020, 07:09: PM
Pure substance is a substance that is made up of only one type of element or compounds, is known as pure substance.
Impure substance is a substance that is made up of two or more elements or compounds.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd May, 2020, 07:34: PM
- What are the numbers of element present ??
- Match the atomic number 4,14,8,15,19 with the each of the following : (a) A solid non metal of valency 3 (b) A gas of the valence 2 (c) A metal of the valence 1 (d) A non metal of the valence 4
- A homogeneous mixture made up of carbon
- What are MIXTURES??
- What are mixtures? Deply explain
- What are periods
- How is sodium chloride different from it's constituent elements
- Properties of sodium and zinc.
- What are elements
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number