Asked by pk370645 | 21st Jan, 2019, 07:29: PM
Water pollution is defined as the addition of harmful substances to water bodies which causes a change in its physical,
chemical and biological properties and thereby making it unfit for human consumption.
Answered by Varsha | 22nd Jan, 2019, 10:55: AM
- Explain the uses of plastic in 5 different areas/fields
- What are the main sources of water pollution?
- What do you mean by untreated sewage?
- What is an industrial effluent and what does it contain?
- What is an oil spill? Why is it considered a water pollutant?
- What is eutrophication?
- Name the organisms due to which the ponds often look green in colour? What is the source for growth of such organisms?
- What are water pollutants?
- What do the bacteria present in the faeces of mammals indicate?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number