define the term matter.what is it composed of ?
Asked by shreesanthn2008 | 28th Jul, 2021, 09:04: PM
Anything which occupies space and has mass is called matter.
Matter is composed of atoms and molecules which are then sub-divided into protons, neutrons and electrons.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Jul, 2021, 10:13: AM
- why is cooling produced on evaporation of a liquid?
- what is matter?
- what is accidulated water ?
- What is boiling ? explain it on the basis of molecular motion.
- what is kinetic energy
- In the term of kinetic theory explain the process of melting a solid
- In terms of kinetic theory . Explain the process of melting a solid.
- Can a substance be at the same temperature in two different states of matter. Give Examples
- Give odd one out giving reasons : Element, Atom, Molecule, Sublimation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number