define multi-party systyem
Asked by goyalravita27 | 11th Jan, 2020, 02:51: PM
If a multitude of parties compete for power and more than two parties have a reasonable chance of coming to power, either on the strength of their own majority or in alliance with other parties, one calls it a multi-party system. India is a frontline example of such a system wherein many political parties simultaneously vie for political power.
Answered by Shubhali Kulshrestha | 11th Jan, 2020, 09:41: PM
- media and the latest technologies adopted pertaining to sports, elections, discoveries,wars vas inventions war inventions
- in a democracy political expression of social divisions is very normal and can be healthy explain
- What do you mean by pluralist democracy ?
- What do you mean by participatory democracy ?
- What do you mean by ellite democracy?
- What are the basic principle of democracy? Discuss.
- Examples in a union list , concurrent list , state list .
- describes the importance of political parties in a democractic government
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number