Asked by gowthamig.907 | 24th Jan, 2019, 02:40: PM
1. It is used to accelerate charge particle for collisions and different research purposes.
2. IT is use in medical therapy. Like in treatment of cancer tumor through accelerated particle
3. It is use to separate plasma from blood.
4. In nuclear physics to accelerate particle
Answered by Ankit K | 24th Jan, 2019, 10:26: PM
- Two small bar magnet are placed in a line at certain distance d apart if the length of each magnet is negligible comapared to d the force between them is inversely proportional to
- Calculate torque and force acting on the current carrying loop.
- pls solve
- Why can't the south pole of the magnetic needle deflect in Ampere swimming Rule??
- Find the magnitude and direction
- A wire of length l is bent in the form of a circular loop with a no of turns and is suspended in a magnetic field of intensity B. Find the expression for the maximum torque produced on the circular loop when a current I is passed through it.
- MUST EVERY MAGNETIC CONFIGURATION HAVE NORTH POLE AND SOUTH POLE AND CAN WE THINK OF MAGNETIC FIELD CONFIGURATION WITH THREE POLES ?
- A MAGNETISED NEEDLE IN A UNIFORM MAGNETIC FIELD EXPERIENCES A TORQUE BUT NO NET FORCE. HOWEVER, AN IRON NAIL NEAR A BAR MAGNET EXPERIENCES A FORCE OF ATTRACTION IN ADDITION TO TORQUE. EXPLAIN
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number