Can a substance be at the same temperature in two different states of matter. Give Examples
Asked by rajvithaker9922.8sdatl | 15th Jun, 2020, 05:43: PM
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 15th Jun, 2020, 06:24: PM
- define the term matter.what is it composed of ?
- why is cooling produced on evaporation of a liquid?
- what is matter?
- what is accidulated water ?
- What is boiling ? explain it on the basis of molecular motion.
- what is kinetic energy
- In the term of kinetic theory explain the process of melting a solid
- In terms of kinetic theory . Explain the process of melting a solid.
- Give odd one out giving reasons : Element, Atom, Molecule, Sublimation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number