By which device the power of an earthquake is expressed?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The power of an earthquake is expressed in terms of a magnitude on a scale called the Richter scale.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is an earthquake ? How is the magnitude of an earthquake expressed ?
- In what ways is lightning useful?in brifly
- What is the main cause of earthquake?
- What is an earthquake
- what is the electric discharge
- Draw an internal structure of earth.
- What are seismic waves? Name the instrument which records these waves.
- List two places in India which are most threatened by an earthquake.
- What is the function of a lightning conductor running through a tall building? What would happen if it is not installed in the building?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number