By the substitution method solve the linear equation that is 8 x + 5 y is equal to 9 and 3 x + 2 y is equal to 4
Asked by shashidharsingh424 | 31st Dec, 2019, 07:29: PM
To solve the linear equations
8x + 5y = 9 ... (i) and 3x + 2y = 4 ... (ii)
From (i), we have
Answered by Renu Varma | 1st Jan, 2020, 10:45: AM
- the sum two number x and y is 10 and their product is 8.
- 3x-y=23 x/3+y/4=4
- x +2y = 1 , 3x - y = 17 by substituting method
- By Substitution
- 4/x-9/y=5 7/x-12/y=20 I did not understood how to solve this
- How to solve By substitution method.
- solve the following simultaneous linear equantion by substiution method : - 4x- 3y = 11 6x + 7y = 5
- P,Q,R have a total of ₹ 130 with them. When P gave some amount to each Q and R , their amount got doubled. P now had ₹30. Find his initial amount.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number