(a) Diagrammatically represent the various phases of the moon seen from earth.
(b) Give two uses of artificial satellites.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 2nd Apr, 2015, 11:19: AM
(a) Phases of the moon seen from the earth:
(b) Uses of artficial satellites are given below:
(i) They are used for communication purposes such as long distance transmission of television programmes, telephone calls etc.
(ii) They are used for weather forecasting and for giving advance warning of floods and cyclones etc.
Answered by | 2nd Apr, 2015, 01:19: PM
- what is new moon
- Name the brightest object in the night sky.
- Mention any three celestial objects in the sky.
- What is 'full moon day'?
- Why does the moon change its shape everyday?
- What happens to the size of the moon after the new moon day?
- Why no life exists on moon?
- Briefly describe the surface of the moon.
- Name the first astronaut who landed on moon and when did he land on it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number